In patch 2.7.0; We've included optimization improvements, some skill fixes, and server-side fixes.
26.01.2021 - Patch Notes
- The feature of hiding the helmet of the character has been added to the settings section.
- The problematic working structure of Stunning Bolt has been fixed.
- The area limits of priest heal and debuff skills have been adjusted.
- Damage rates of Warrior, Skewer, Terror, and Smite skills have been adjusted.
- Warrior frenzy skill's cd duration has been reduced.
- The shaking effect statute of the area skills was added to the setting, it can be turned off and on at any time.
- Your own hp bar and target hp bar have been made moveable.
- The problem that you could not use skills such as dispel, sharp eye while in combat, has been fixed.
- Debuff skills have been made useable on monsters.
- The problem of priest master skill (Invincible) not working has been fixed. (When you kill an opponent, you do not get any damage for 5 seconds)
- The problem where weapons would not decrease durability when using a skill, has been fixed.
- At the supply merchant, some non-working items fixed.
- The problem that money was split to the person who was away from the party, has been fixed.
- Settings> Keys section is now registered specifically for your characters.
- When you enter the game for the first time, the graphics settings are automatically loaded according to your system.
- The problem that the character did not appear on the screen when you select a character, has been fixed.
- The problem that the Warrior's blink skill was being stuck to the character or object when there is another character or object in between, has been fixed.
- The problem that the character would keep sitting when the character was killed while sitting, has been fixed.
- Many bugs in the Mage teleport skill have been fixed.
- The problem when you used a heal or a minor sacrifice to one of your own race, it was seen as damage, has been fixed.
- The problem that the monsters were falling from above when approaching a remote creature slot, has been fixed.
- The character's head has been adjusted to follow the selected target.
- A range status mark was placed in the middle of the decal image in the area skills.
- A marker has been added, that shows the direction of the selected target.
- Map optimization studies have been done.
- Major updates are still being built and tested.
Patch 2.6.3 has taken us to the next step in FPS.
While this patch offers us a few user experience improvements, it also brings the good news of DLSS.
Patch 2.6.1 brings bug fixes in 3 classes and some general balance updates.
In this patch, which will introduce the King of Duel event, there are also fixes for the previous event, Crystal Fortress.
Let's welcome the first event, Crystal Fortress! There are also a few regulations regarding the trading system.
In this patch, which is generally about improving the user experience, there are also server-side optimization works.
This patch includes some visual bug fixes and improvements, some animation additions, and sound effects for the 2 classes' abilities.
The 2.3.2 patch comes with general performance work as well as creature AI improvements.
2.3.1 comes with significant adjustments and improvements to the abilities of some classes. Works on the Priest class are still ongoing.