In patch 2.7.0; We've included optimization improvements, some skill fixes, and server-side fixes.
Alpha 2.4.0 Patch Notes
- Problems with ability usage of Mage and Priest classes have been fixed.
- Fixed missing life issue when using "Buff" abilities in Priest class.
- Fixed Priest debuffer abilities not working on monsters.
- Fixed Debuffer "Curse" ability not working on monsters.
- Animation stimulation has been added when the remaining duration of the skills used is below 5 seconds.
- Fixed not counting issue for Death Valley counter race kill missions.
- Fixed the issue where the item used during the upgrade process does not disappear from the inventory.
- Party menu, the issue of staying behind the right damage bar has been fixed.
- When you type /Roll in the chat section, a dice system between 1-100 has been added. (currently only party leaders can use)
- Rogue class, all skill sounds have been activated.
- Mage class, all skill sounds have been activated.
- The issue where the "confirm" button of the other party is pressed in the trade screen has been fixed.
- Fixed the issue of sending to the wrong cordine in the "Tail of helldog" mission.
- "Cursed blade" sale price has been corrected.
- Rogue Archer (Fire Shot, Fire Burst, Toxic Arrow) effects have been revamped.
- Hp & Mana potion effects have been changed, their voices have been added.
- The sound level when you enter the game has been reduced.
- Short Savage Axe item effect has been added.
- The "Supply - Merchant" sale price of the items that activate the "ultimate" abilities of all classes has been updated to 100 coins.
- A work was carried out on the problems of the creatures in the map of Death Valley. (In testing phase)
- Fixed the issue where the character would not follow the target when using Auto Attack (R+R).
- Fixed the issue where the selected target falls off the target during character skill use.
Patch 2.6.3 has taken us to the next step in FPS.
While this patch offers us a few user experience improvements, it also brings the good news of DLSS.
Patch 2.6.1 brings bug fixes in 3 classes and some general balance updates.
In this patch, which will introduce the King of Duel event, there are also fixes for the previous event, Crystal Fortress.
Let's welcome the first event, Crystal Fortress! There are also a few regulations regarding the trading system.
In this patch, which is generally about improving the user experience, there are also server-side optimization works.
This patch includes some visual bug fixes and improvements, some animation additions, and sound effects for the 2 classes' abilities.
The 2.3.2 patch comes with general performance work as well as creature AI improvements.
2.3.1 comes with significant adjustments and improvements to the abilities of some classes. Works on the Priest class are still ongoing.