In patch 2.7.0; We've included optimization improvements, some skill fixes, and server-side fixes.
Alpha 2.4.1 Patch Notes
Alpha 2.4.1 Patch Notes
- Fixed the issue where the creatures marked on the map were not unmarked when you select a creature on the world map.
- When you press the "Enter" key while the message box is open, the problem of focusing on the chat part has been fixed.
- The problem of long texts appearing on a single line in the chat section has been fixed.
- Completed tasks in the task list will no longer appear in your list.
- Town area return rules in the Death Valley map have also been activated during channel switching.
- The general icon at the head of the HP / MP bar of the selected character has been updated to class icons.
- Rogue; Fixed an issue where the Archer subclass was not hitting damage on posion-based abilities.
- Attacking NPCs on Death Valley map has been fixed.
- Visual error when upgrading or previewing items with rune feature has been fixed.
- The visual problem that occurred when the item was moved while the upgrade page was open has been fixed.
- All UI windows have been adjusted to appear in the last place you used it on the screen.
- When you select a creature on the world map, a button has been added to take it to the coordinate it is located.
- Talent sounds have been made 3-dimensional and automatic volume adjustment has been made according to the distance.
- Rogue; Different sound variations have been added to the ability voices of the Archer subclass. (Other classes will be added over time)
- The attack power of the towers in the Death valley map has been increased.
- Market opening distance has been reduced, preview mode has been introduced. (Before opening the market, you can see the openable area by clicking on the preview mode)
- Fixed the issue where characters could attack while invisible on the Death Valley map.
- Server-side optimization works have been done.
Patch 2.6.3 has taken us to the next step in FPS.
While this patch offers us a few user experience improvements, it also brings the good news of DLSS.
Patch 2.6.1 brings bug fixes in 3 classes and some general balance updates.
In this patch, which will introduce the King of Duel event, there are also fixes for the previous event, Crystal Fortress.
Let's welcome the first event, Crystal Fortress! There are also a few regulations regarding the trading system.
In this patch, which is generally about improving the user experience, there are also server-side optimization works.
This patch includes some visual bug fixes and improvements, some animation additions, and sound effects for the 2 classes' abilities.
The 2.3.2 patch comes with general performance work as well as creature AI improvements.
2.3.1 comes with significant adjustments and improvements to the abilities of some classes. Works on the Priest class are still ongoing.