6.1.3 Mini Patch Notes
[Patch Notes] 4.0.0
Xmas events have been activated.
Click for XMas Pvp Activation details.
Click for Xmas Bingo Event details.
Click here for New Year's Santa Activation details.
Click for details of the Christmas Snowman Event.
We wish a happy year to all players.
* * General work has been done on ++7, +8 and +9 surveillance patterns on weapons and hats. It remains active in the next patch. Click for details.
* Updated the Group Dungeon Matchmaking system. While it was not possible to make an entry request without setting up a party of 8 people in the past, it is now possible to request entry with any number of participants. When the number of participants reaches 8, they will be taken to the dungeon.
* Drop rates of the monsters have been increased.
- On Death Valley; Archdemon, Deathlord, Undead King, Ravenous Harpy, Scavenging Harpy, Flame Rock, Black Mummy, Diviner, Poisonous Rock, Dread Cyclops on Death Valley.
- Drop rates of ancient weapons on Death Valley; Archdemon, Deathlord, Undead King, Ravenous Harpy, Scavenging Harpy, Flame Rock, Black Mummy, Diviner, Poisonous Rock, Dread Cyclops.
- On Kingdoms; Ravenous Harpy, Scavenging Harpy, Harpy, Soothsayer, Oracle, Flame Rock, Poisonous Rock, Cyclops, Skullsplitter, Clanguard, Snake Queen.
- Drop rates of ancient weapons on Kingdoms; Flame Rock, Poisonous Rock, Cyclops.
- On Hagard maps; Archdemon, Grim Reaper, Undead King, Tyrant, Troll Beast, Giant Fool, Graveguard, Gravecrawler, Runic Golem, Winged Maiden, Crimson Harpie, Venom Golem, Overseer, Cunning Harpie, Stinger, Lizardman, Vampiric Bat, Black Mummy, Mountain Harpie.
- Drop rates of ancient weapons on Hagard maps; Archdemon, Grim Reaper, Undead King, Tyrant, Troll Beast, Giant Fool, Graveguard, Gravecrawler, Winged Maiden, Stinger, Lizardman, Vampiric Bat, Black Mummy.
* Gold gains from monsters have been increased on Hagard maps.
* +9 grades of weapons and armors have been activated. So you can upgrade your items to +9 from now on.
* Upgrade chances to +3, +4, +5, +6 and +7 have been slightly improved. You can also upgrade your common items from +1 to +6 with Arcana Scroll by 100% chance, your rare and higher quality items from +1 to +5 with Arcana Scroll by 100% chance.
* Soulbound system has been removed. All binded items will be unbinded with the next patch. However once you upgrade your binded item to a higher grade it will be unbinded from now on.
* Blood Valley War match-making system has been updated. Players will be accepted to the event according to their seasonal battle points. Factions will be matched in all BVW maps.
* Fixed the visual error when Bloodspiller spawns.
* Increased the selling prices of Ancient weapons.
* Updated all quests on Dorion.
* Updated the Dread Servant quest.
* Fixed the error when accepting "Kill 300 enemies on Death Valley".
* Increased the Max HP of crystals on Crystal Fortress War (CFW) and Blood Valley War (BVW) maps.
* Fixed the error on Valiant Accessory Set.
* Fixed the error of not finding some items on auction house.
* Adjusted Warrior abilities that have a cooldown below 1 second to now all go on cooldown when using any of them.
* Fixed the error on gathering "Grape".
* Fixed the required mining level to craft "Silver".
* Fixed the error on getting burnt food when preparing all foods. You will now obtain burnt food when you're unsuccessful.
* Updated the required fishing level of Elite Fishing Rod (Lv30 -> Lv20).
* Increased the catching rate of Captain's Red Box on Death Valley fishing spots.
* Increased the XP gain of potions on Alchemy Lv10 and higher.
* Increased the damage of "Penta Shot" and "Tripple Shot" skills of Archers.
* Increased the damage of "Wand of Fire, Wand of Ice, Wand of Lightning, Shocking Breath, Freezing Breath, Fire Breath" skills of Mages.
* Fixed the icons of Black Mummy skill and Burnt Food item.
* Xmas Event UI has been added.
* Players will now be able to see the chances of getting craft items.
* General optimization has been made.
6.1.2 Patch Notes
6.1.1 Patch Notes
6.1.0 Patch Notes
6.0.2 Patch Notes
6.0.1 Patch Notes
6.0.0 Patch Notes
5.0.4 Patch Notes
5.0.3 Patch Notes
5.0.2 Patch Notes