In patch 2.7.0; We've included optimization improvements, some skill fixes, and server-side fixes.
Alpha 2.5.0 Patch Notes
- The event map "Crystal Fortress" has been added. You can find detailed information on the link. An information window containing the rules will be opened at every entrance to the event.
- The "Looking for party" option in the left submenu has been activated.
- The information on which map each mission is on has been added to the task list.
- Arrangements have been made to keep players invisible and towers not attacking on the Death Valley map.
- Pets names have been updated to orange color.
- Only the skill and hitting sounds performed with the sword have been added to the Warrior class. The sounds of other weapons are under construction.
- The error that occurred after using the "Restoration" ability of the Priest class has been fixed.
- Adjustments were made to the market system.
- Alphabetical order has been added to the list of players in the Clan menu.
- Areas where some creatures were reported to be stuck fixed.
Patch 2.6.3 has taken us to the next step in FPS.
While this patch offers us a few user experience improvements, it also brings the good news of DLSS.
Patch 2.6.1 brings bug fixes in 3 classes and some general balance updates.
In this patch, which will introduce the King of Duel event, there are also fixes for the previous event, Crystal Fortress.
Let's welcome the first event, Crystal Fortress! There are also a few regulations regarding the trading system.
In this patch, which is generally about improving the user experience, there are also server-side optimization works.
This patch includes some visual bug fixes and improvements, some animation additions, and sound effects for the 2 classes' abilities.
The 2.3.2 patch comes with general performance work as well as creature AI improvements.
2.3.1 comes with significant adjustments and improvements to the abilities of some classes. Works on the Priest class are still ongoing.