9.0.3 Patch Notes
8.0.1 Mini Patch Notes
- The issue of missing items from collector animals and creatures in dungeons has been resolved.
- The problem of new items not appearing on the Auction House has been fixed.
- The incorrect duration of incorrectly sent new Premium gifts has been corrected.
- The room capacity of the Inferno Temple event has been increased.
- The issue of the opponent's name being visible in rooms during the Inferno Temple event has been fixed.
Adjustments have been made to the use of some abilities in the Inferno Temple event. - Teleporting Portal, Whirlwind, Fast as Lighting, Stepback, Swap, and Slide abilities are now restricted and cannot be used in all rooms except the last one.
- The issue where the properties of the item/NFT cape were not active when the clan cape was selected has been fixed.
- The incorrect duration of the R.O.W from Farm Premium has been corrected.
- Protean race dealing damage to newly added Lunaskar NPCs in the Death Valley map has been disabled.
- The issue of the option window not closing when opening the Closed skill has been resolved.
- Work has been done to address the issue of "PlayerName" appearing in some character names.
- Issues related to invisibility in the Rogue class have been resolved.
- The problem of collector materials falling underground has been fixed.
- The issue of other characters not appearing for some players in the Mount Race event has been resolved
- The automatic teleportation code issue in the R.O.W.A system has been fixed.
- Issues with items that make the character transparent when worn have been fixed. The production cost of "Enchant" parchments usable on clothing has been updated to 250,000 Coins.
- The visual of the Online Merchant stall has been updated