In patch 2.7.0; We've included optimization improvements, some skill fixes, and server-side fixes.
Alfa 2.3.1 Patch Notes
- The issue where the pop-up menu does not close when right clicking on the player has been fixed.
- The non-delivery issue that occurred in "Bear bug, Ganolight slain" missions has been fixed.
- Fixed the issue where items that cannot be operated on the Repair screen are repaired.
- The problem of not refreshing the icon in the detail section of the repaired item has been fixed.
- Fixed the issue where characters were invulnerable for 10 seconds on the Death Valley map.
- Warrior class skill descriptions issues have been fixed.
- Items in the bag section of the Inventory have been made repairable.
- The skill "Defense Boost" in the Warrior class has been updated to 100 defense points.
- Mage's "Fire Ball, Fire Bolt, Fire Wave, Ice Ball, Ice Bolt, Ice Skin" skills have been revised.
- Mage "Fire, Glacier" skill sounds have been added. (Other skill, environment, etc. sounds continue to be added)
- The creature stuttering issues that occurred in some parts of the maps have been fixed. (Reported regions continue to be corrected)
- Characters that had trouble establishing markets have been fixed. (Our users who still have problems after the patch can report it to our moderator friends via Discord.)
- Studies continue for the problems experienced in the offline market system. (Do not put your valuables on the market in this process)
- Fixed the failed issue that occurred when using the Mage class abilities fast.
- The bug in using party heal, party buff and party defender skills of Priest class has been fixed.
- The cooldown of "Maim" of the Warrior class has been updated to 25 seconds.
- The description bug in the "Vanish" skill of the Rogue class has been fixed.
- The duration of the ability "Sprint" in all classes has been updated to 10 seconds.
- The counting issue in the "Defeat Gravecrawlers" quest has been fixed.
- We are aware of the problem of slow use of Priest class abilities. Studies continue.
Patch 2.6.3 has taken us to the next step in FPS.
While this patch offers us a few user experience improvements, it also brings the good news of DLSS.
Patch 2.6.1 brings bug fixes in 3 classes and some general balance updates.
In this patch, which will introduce the King of Duel event, there are also fixes for the previous event, Crystal Fortress.
Let's welcome the first event, Crystal Fortress! There are also a few regulations regarding the trading system.
In this patch, which is generally about improving the user experience, there are also server-side optimization works.
This patch includes some visual bug fixes and improvements, some animation additions, and sound effects for the 2 classes' abilities.
The 2.3.2 patch comes with general performance work as well as creature AI improvements.
2.3.1 comes with significant adjustments and improvements to the abilities of some classes. Works on the Priest class are still ongoing.