In patch 2.7.0; We've included optimization improvements, some skill fixes, and server-side fixes.
Alfa 2.6.0 Patch Notes
- Problems with ability usage in Mage and Priest classes have been fixed.
- The cooldown of the "Fire blow, Glacial blow, Exploding bolt" skills in the Mage class has been adjusted as 0.5 seconds.
- Arrangements have been made regarding the problem of attacking invisibly in the Rogue class.
- The issue of sending party invites from party member's clan menu has been fixed.
- Low damage from characters and creatures has been fixed.
- The "Summoning Scroll" in Supply Merchant has been edited so that only the Mage class can use it.
- Fixed limit adjustment error when you right click on countable items in bank, seller and clearing transactions.
- The size of the area protected by Guard Towers in the Death Valley map has been increased.
- Improvements have been made in the problems experienced during the game entry and teleport.
- On maps; The regions where the creatures are stuck continue to be corrected. (Please report the problematic areas through the in-game ticket system.)
- The filtering settings in the "looking for party" option in the left submenu have been improved.
- Server stabilization work has been done.
- Performance study on FPS and RAM usage has been done.
- The sounds of the Sword and Ax class weapons have been added. The sounds of Mace, Long Spear, Hammer type weapons are under construction.
- Archer class abilities; The effects of the Triple Shot and Penta Shot abilities have been revamped.
- Experienced in the Crystal Fortress event map;
*Fixed the issue where more than 8 players joined to a team.
*Guard Tower health value has been adjusted to 1,000,000.
*Arrangement was made regarding the problem encountered at the entrance to the event.
*Efforts are underway to display the logs of all the players in the event on the log screen.
*The event will be tested during the day.
- The King of Duel event map has been integrated into the game. For detailed information; https://www.riseonlineworld.com/events/king-of-duel
Patch 2.6.3 has taken us to the next step in FPS.
While this patch offers us a few user experience improvements, it also brings the good news of DLSS.
Patch 2.6.1 brings bug fixes in 3 classes and some general balance updates.
In this patch, which will introduce the King of Duel event, there are also fixes for the previous event, Crystal Fortress.
Let's welcome the first event, Crystal Fortress! There are also a few regulations regarding the trading system.
In this patch, which is generally about improving the user experience, there are also server-side optimization works.
This patch includes some visual bug fixes and improvements, some animation additions, and sound effects for the 2 classes' abilities.
The 2.3.2 patch comes with general performance work as well as creature AI improvements.
2.3.1 comes with significant adjustments and improvements to the abilities of some classes. Works on the Priest class are still ongoing.